Protect your own equipment or rental machinery from unsightly paint over-spray, spills, and splatters with our AerialShields. AerialShields keep equipment looking new and help you avoid costly cleaning, damage or repainting fees. Made from light, durable materials, our AerialShields® are quick to install so you can stay on schedule.
AerialShields Installation Guide
1. Make sure the equipment basket is clear of tools and debris. Fully extend your platform to ensure a proper fit.
2. Take the AerialShield and removable door from the package. Don’t unfold the AerialShield. Set the door with the yellow caution strip aside.
3. With the folded AerialShield, enter the lift. Starting at the furthest end of the platform from the entrance, lay the folded AerialShield on the platform floor with the black base facing down. Gradually unroll toward the entryway with the black base laying flat along the length of the platform.
4. Lift the left and right sides of the AerialShield and step onto the black platform base.
5. Separate the velcro on the AerialShield and stretch the bungee over the bar above the entry point, pulling it down about 6-8”.
6. Stretch the bungee over the sides and far end of the basket.
7. Exit the machine, then pull the bungee down around the platform base.
8. Straighten the velcro around the entry.
9. Separate the velcro strip on the removable door and center it over the entryway with the yellow caution portion at the top.
10. Close the velcro strip on the removable door, and you’re done!
If your basket has a full or half door, make sure the bottom layer of your AerialShield goes under the door before fastening the velcro around the hinges. Check that your door still opens and closes properly, adjusting the AerialShield and velcro accordingly when necessary.