No products in the cart.
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Overtime and Bonuses available
TireSocks offers an extensive list of employee benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, retirement plan, paid vacation, sick days, and a competitive compensation package. We have fun and exciting corporate events throughout the year, a company incentive plan, and a positive work environment. We are also an ESOP – be an owner, not just an employee.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- ESOP – Be an owner, not just an employee
At TireSocks we believe in teamwork, a fun and positive culture, and always make sure employees feel valued. We serve the construction industry with easy-to-use, durable, dependable products, and excellent customer service.
We are looking for an experienced seamstress to mend, alter, and construct products and other fabric-made items according to customers’ needs. The seamstress’s responsibilities include the creation of products with zippers, linings, bungees and adding padding and shaping materials based on customers’ specifications. You should also be aware of the amount of time and materials required to make products once trained.
To be successful as a seamstress, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of various fabrics and sewing techniques. Ultimately, an outstanding seamstress should be able to work together in a team environment to ensure that all products are completed in a timely manner prior to the end of the day.
You will be responsible for:
- Accurately measuring using tape measure to ensure proper fit of product
- Ensuring that sewing machines and other equipment are in good working order
- Altering or repairing products and other articles, which includes hemming, mending, lengthening, as well as taking in and letting out seams
- Constructing products and other items according to specifications and preferences
- Labeling products and item and recording the alterations and processes required
- Communicating with other teams to determine their specifications, needs, and preferences
- Should be able to work together in a team environment to ensure that all products are completed in a timely manner prior to the end of the day
- Quality control
- Keep work area clean and tidy
You are the right fit if you are:
- Highly Organized
- Problem solver
You have the following skills & experience:
- 18 years of age or older
- Sewing experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must demonstrate ability to meet production requirements
- Sound knowledge of various fabrics and sewing techniques
- The ability to work under time constraints
- The ability to safely use different types of sewing machines
- Good hand-eye coordination