At TireSocks we believe in teamwork, a fun and positive culture, and always make sure employees feel valued. We serve the construction industry with easy-to- use, durable, dependable products, and excellent customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participating employer.
We are looking for an energetic, dependable, and attentive warehouse worker who enjoys fast paced physical work to assist with all daily tasks of inventory production. Inventory production includes, but is not limited to, pulling raw material and combining items to make a finished products. Packaging and stocking completed items. Training will be provided in all areas.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm, schedule may vary slightly based on production needs.
What you get:
- True team atmosphere
- Growing company including ESOP (Be an owner, not just an employee.)
- The company contributes approximately 20% of your annual earnings to the ESOP subject to the plan terms.
- Competitive compensation. Wages starting at $18 per hour.
- Team building events throughout the year
- Benefits including: Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan, PTO, PSL, ESOP, and bonus plan.
What we get:
- People first behavior and collaborative – “We” not “I”
- Honest, fair, and reliable
- Do it right the 1st time
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds occasionally and weights below that frequently.
- Must be able to stand, bend, reach above shoulders and below waist, push & pull levers and buttons, and grasp frequently for an 8 hour shift.
- Cognitive ability to accurately count, operate production machines, perform routine functions of the production work.