No products in the cart.
Customer Service Representative
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Overtime and Bonuses available
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- ESOP – Be an owner, not just an employee
At TireSocks we believe in teamwork, a fun and positive culture, and always making sure employees feel valued. We serve the construction industry with easy to use, durable, and dependable products, and excellent customer service.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. As a Customer Service Representative you would be responsible for executing a wide variety of tasks ranging from answer incoming calls, taking orders and providing quotes to customers as requested. You will monitor emails and faxes, provide prompt confirmation of order upon receipt, develop new customer relationships and collect product and customer feedback.
This is not a call center position, you will be serving existing and new clients with incoming order processing and informational requests.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering phones and placing follow up calls
- Monitoring and confirming orders received via phone, email, web
- Providing quotes and product information as requested
- Data entry and digital filing
- Developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Prompt response to customer inquiries received via phone, email, web
- Back up shipping as necessary
- Performing miscellaneous other tasks as assigned
You are the right fit if you are:
- Highly organized
- Problem solver
- Outcome driven
- High Performer
- People Driven
You have the following skills & experience:
- Strong communication and people skills
- A sense of urgency and responsibility addressing customer service issues
- Ability to answer multiple phone lines – multitasking
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Data entry experience and ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Some standing and lifting required
- Spanish speaking a plus but not required
TireSocks offers an extensive list of employee benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, retirement plan, paid vacation, sick days, and a competitive compensation package. We have fun and exciting corporate events throughout the year, a company incentive plan, and a positive work environment. We are also an ESOP – be an owner, not just an employee.